Preparing 4 Birth-Refresher
This class is designed for those who have had a previous natural birth OR have had Naturally Prepared (or equivalent) classes in a previous pregnancy. Classes are engaging and interactive, allow you to spend time connecting with your partner and babe-in-utero, and encourage you to approach the next journey with an open heart and mind.
- Processing your previous birth. Those who have experienced trauma in previous births are encouraged to do a private class in addition to the group classes.
- This NEW journey…it may not be like the last one!
- Options for sibling birth plans and preparing siblings for labor, birth and beyond.
- Concerns regarding and strategies for Parenting more than 1 (or 2, or 3).
- Effective contraction and pain coping techniques.
- Comfort Measures – Tips, Tricks & Techniques (setting up birth tub tutorial upon request).
- Positions for Optimal Fetal Positioning and labor/birth.
- Relaxation Awareness and Techniques.
- “What Ifs” this time? (review of interventions, in case of hospital transfer, communicating with caregivers/hospital staff, birth “plans”)
The class fee is $150/couple. Fee includes:
- 3 small group classes
- a binder of handouts and information
- snacks at class (things good to eat in labor)
- a goody bag (for parents AND siblings)
Classes are scheduled based on interest and due dates. I will begin adding and promoting a Refresher class once a registration for a due time is received!
Currently, Refreshers are occurring every two months.
Ready to Sign Up?
CLICK HERE TO OPEN SIGN UP FORM
Please fill out this form to sign up for Naturally Prepared ~ Preparing for Birth Refresher. Be sure to check your email once you sign up and make sure you received the automated response. That way, you’ll know we got your signup information. If you haven’t received an email from us, try signing up again. I am excited to get to know you and share in this special journey!